After spring cleaning, take it one step further and refresh and rejuvenate your home with spring flowers. The colors, energy, light, and renewal of spring will not only beautify your home but lift your spirits as well. Your friends here at Mancuso’s Florist list the best types of florals to revive and brighten every room of your house.
Refresh Your Bathroom
Clear off the counters and organize your drawers so you have room to display fragrant and colorful flowers. Upgrade your shower curtain to something fresh and bright and splurge on white, fluffy towels to give your bathroom a spa-like look. Pick up a few scented soaps and bath bombs and you’re nearly there.
Refresh with Flowers
Bring in some fragrant florals and green plants to turn your bathroom from ordinary to extraordinary. Vibrant blooms add elegance and a spot of sunshine while green plants help purify the air and promote calm and tranquility. Florals we like for the bathroom include:
- Eucalyptus: Exudes a subtle scent of minty pine
- Peace Lily: Helps clean the bathroom air
- Tulips: Vibrant and colorful – captures the essence of spring
- Carnations: A symbol of luck and purity and full of cheer
Reorganize Your Bedroom
Remove old winter bedding and switch it out with something lighter, brighter, and ready for spring. Organize your closets and drawers to eliminate items you no longer wear. The goal here is to lighten the space and your aura by having a minimalist and burden-free, uncluttered bedroom.
Reorganize with Flowers
Makeover your room into something extra special by bringing in fresh elements of spring such as bright florals and healthy green plants. The sight, smell, and mood-boosting qualities of fresh spring florals will turn your room into a space of tranquility and beauty.
- Sunflowers: Warm, inviting, and full of brightness
- Gerbera Daisies: Cheery with a bright pop of color
- Daffodils: Boost your mood with these lovely blooms
- Hyacinths: Vibrant blooms with a lovely fragrance
Refine Your Kitchen
Spruce up your kitchen by keeping it simple and clean. Declutter the countertops, let in the bright light, and keep bowls of fresh fruit out to promote healthy eating. Add a few textiles like tea towels and glasses with a floral print to celebrate the season.
Refine with Flowers
Add fresh florals to refine and brighten your kitchen. Display your favorite spring flowers for a touch of personality, a pop of color, and sweet scents. Place the flowers on your windowsill, your counter, or in the center of your kitchen table for a touch of elegance.
- Peonies: Add a hint of grace and luxuriousness to your kitchen
- Sweet Peas: Feminine and pretty and symbolize gratitude
- Hydrangea: Proven to help you relax and feel calm as well as lift your mood
- Orchids: A symbol of refinement and exotic beauty
Spring flowers are the best way to rejuvenate your home and your spirits. Brighten your living quarters, your mood, and your outlook with the glorious blooming florals of spring. As always, Mancuso’s Florist is here to help you with all your plant and flower needs.